Develop, prepare, and execute revenue-generating web-based marketing
REPORTS TO: Director of Digital Marketing
DATE: May 12, 2021
The eCommerce Manager works directly with our Director of Digital Marketing, Graphics/Web division, and content team. This position requires someone with a passion for marketing and e-commerce who is looking for the opportunity to dive headfirst into their new role and help execute a bold and aggressive vision.
If you don’t like a fast-paced, changing environment that comes with high expectations, this role might not be for you. But, if you love digital marketing, taking on challenges, and have a heart to serve and fulfill a powerful mission like Kerusso’s, it may be what you’re looking for.
Beyond that, we hope you are as excited about our mission as we are:
“Proclaiming the Good News to the World through Products about Jesus”
This is what gets us out of bed every morning, and the opportunity to share the Gospel with our work is one of the many very exciting reasons we love getting to do what we do.
- Support day-to-day site updates. Includes adding or removing assets, updating landing pages, merchandising collection pages, updating blogs, setting up promotions, and ensuring on-time and accurate delivery.
- Perform regular site audits to find opportunities to improve SEO, user experience, and conversion. As part of this, you would check for correct pricing, images, forms, and other areas as needed.
- Create and deploy email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Interface with the Customer Service team, ensuring service levels are achieved and any required fixes are handled immediately.
- Collaborate with creative partners to inform, project manage, and publish site assets.
- Influencer program. Assist in managing communications, order fulfillment, and tracking.
- Ambassador/Affiliate program. Assist in managing communications, order fulfillment, and tracking.
- Monitor sales and category trends to optimize and merchandise kerusso.com.
- Manage Instagram. Create posts, stories, and proactively engage with the community.
- SEO. Research keywords, review descriptions, and review "H1, H2, H3".
- Capture web analytics data with Google Analytics, track against business-defined KPIs, and update reporting to key stakeholders.
- Assist with paid search.
- Plan the strategy & execution for ecommerce: including KPI goals, content, media, SEO, and product analytics. Provide weekly and monthly analytical reporting from Shopify, Google Analytics, and our other platforms.
- Write copy for website with SEO as a priority.
- Experience with Shopify Plus
- Experience with Klaviyo or similar email marketing platforms
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, Microsoft Advertising, Paid Social
- Strong proficiency with site analytics and data analysis
- Ability to work under extremely tight timelines with data entry accuracy
- Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve discrepancies
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as be highly collaborative on projects
- 3–5 years of direct-to-consumer ecommerce experience
- Basic-to-intermediate skill level for reading and editing HTML/CSS
- Ability to develop and analyze financial/business data
- Strong analytical approach in understanding and harnessing the power of web analytics
- Flexibility to accommodate demanding project schedules
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Proficient in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic experience with WordPress
Bachelor’s Degree or proven track record in growing an ecommerce store
PLATFORMS/TOOLS WE USE
- SEM Rush
- Crazy Egg
- Google Analytics
On location or remote
Click here to apply - https://7086086.com/pages/kerusso-employment-application-section-1