Digital Marketing Coordinator
As Kerusso’s Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and publishing blog posts, e-mails, workflows, social media postings and preparing reports as directed by the Director of Marketing. These efforts will grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
You should have a command of best practices and trends in social media marketing as well as willingness to learn the basics of how to both build and convert a digital audience (basically, you should be learning all the time!). Ideally, you’d enjoy being creative, have the ability to stay on a publishing schedule, and manage your priorities with a degree of autonomy.
You should be well-rounded, unafraid to work with data, and able to express yourself well in written and verbal communication. You should have the analytical wherewithal to observe the performance of digital marketing campaigns and suggest strategic content changes in order to improve future campaign performance.
Beyond that, we hope you are as excited about our mission as we are:
“Proclaiming the Good News to the World through Products about Jesus”
This is what gets us out of bed every morning, and the opportunity to share the Gospel with our work is one of the many very exciting reasons we love getting to do what we do.
- Programming emails, workflows, calls to action and providing relevant insights as instructed by the Director of Marketing.
- Coordinating with Content Writing Team to drive publication of relevant blog posts, articles, white-papers and newsletters.
- Scheduling of regular Social Media and Blog postings, and emails.
- Maintaining company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Promoting shareable content appropriate for specific networks.
- Repurposing existing Kerusso content to fit keyword strategy and campaign-specific needs.
- Listening, monitoring and engaging in relevant social discussion about our end consumers, our retail partners, their problems/interests, and/or industries.
- Creating content and providing content strategy as needed (I.e. blog posts, emails)
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Bonus experience and skills include Hubspot, inbound marketing, and blogging experience.
- Inbound Marketing and other applicable Hubspot certifications must be achieved at the beginning of employment.
- Willingness to build personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Must be able to stay on publishing schedule and effectively manage priorities.
- Should be well versed in e-mail marketing and lead generation through email marketing.
- Should be able to analyze digital marketing campaigns and suggest changes in order to improve future campaign performance.